Appearing in "With Iron Hands (Part I of IV)"Edit
- Lieutenant Crater (First appearance)
Synopsis for "With Iron Hands (Part I of IV)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue shipped in the United States on May 21st, 2008.
- Tony Stark makes reference to a woman named Bethany in this issue. This would be Bethany Cabe, a former love interest and the one who first helped Tony deal with the effects of alcoholism during the "Demon in a Bottle" storyline from series one.
- The Overkill Horn is a weapon of mass destruction originally built by Hydra. It was a major plot device used in the "Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." vignettes from the mid-late 60's run of Strange Tales.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- A common misconception is that the Pentagon is located in Washington, D.C. as shown in this issue. In the real world, it is actually located across the Potomic River in Arlington, Virginia.
- Iron Man Armor
- Iron Man image gallery
- Iron Man fan art gallery
- Iron Man appearances list
- Iron Man quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 4 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.