Appearing in "Execute Program (Part III of VI)"Edit
- Aftaab Lemar (Only appearance; dies)
- Zakim Karzai (Only appearance; dies)
- Unidentified hooded assassin
- Avengers Tower, Manhattan, New York City (Cameo)
- Fort Knox, Kentucky
- Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
- Langley, Virginia
- London, England
- Various military vehicles
Synopsis for "Execute Program (Part III of VI)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Sentry only appears in the closing panel.
- One narrative refers to Tony as "Anthony Stark, Jr." This is actually incorrect, as his father's name was Howard Stark, not Anthony Stark, Sr.
- Issue includes video footage of events that took place in issue #8.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Tony's prison number is "031963". March 1963 is the month that the original Iron Man comic Tales of Suspense #39 was published.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 4 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man at Wikipedia
- Iron Man at Marvel Universe
- Iron Man at Marvel Directory
- Iron Man (Volume 4) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Iron Man (Volume 4) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.