Appearing in "The Guilty"Edit
- The JLA Watchtower
- The Joker's mind
Synopsis for "The Guilty"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a tie-in with the "Day of Judgment" miniseries, and unrelated to the "World War Three" storyline in the next issue.
- Wonder Woman is not present for this issue, since (as we see next issue), she is in space, investigating Wonderworld with Metron and Big Barda. Flash's absence will be addressed in issue #40.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JLA Vol 1 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JLA series
- Justice League of America (Volume 1)
- Justice League of America (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 3)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 3)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Task Force (Volume 1)
- Justice League Quarterly (Volume 1)
- Justice League Dark (Volume 1)
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- Justice League Elite (Volume 1)
- DC Universe Magical Community
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Justice League article at Wikipedia
- Justice League page at DC Comics
- Justice League index at DCU Guide
- Justice League at Cosmic Teams
- Justice League page at Toonopedia
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.