Appearing in "An Hour at a Time"Edit
Synopsis for "An Hour at a Time"Edit
In Long Island, New York, Rick Tyler meets with his mother at Pete's Cafe. His mother remarks that she's proud he's re-engineered Miraclo. Rick suddenly receives a vision about a man committing suicide in an hour. He spots the building across the street and sprints to stop the tragedy.
Upon arriving, the building attendent informs Rick the elevator is out, so he'll have to take the 88 flights of stairs. Rick activates his Miraclo and sprints to the top.He arrives just in time to speak to the man about to jump. Rick realizes he's been in denial about his drug addiction over the years. The man insists he has nothing to live for and has never helped anyone so he leaps off the building. Rick grabs him right as his powers run out. They both dangle over the edge of the building. The man realizes he never meant to hurt anyone else and assists in helping them both pull themselves up.
Appearing in "Conduct Unbecoming"Edit
- Beauregard Carmichael
Synopsis for "Conduct Unbecoming"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In "Conduct Unbecoming", Dwight Eisenhower's rank is stated as "captain". However, this story takes place in October 1940, at which time Eisenhower's actual rank was colonel.
- This issue was reprinted in JSA Omnibus Vol. 1
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JSA: All Stars Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JSA: All Stars series
Links and ReferencesEdit