Appearing in "The JSA Returns, Part Three: Stars and Atoms"Edit
- Stalker's Disciples
- Atomic-powered disciple
- The Stalker (Elpis) (Mentioned)
- Cyclotron (Terry Curtis) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Firebrand (Danette Reilly) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Joe Morgan (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Justice Society of America
- Mary James (Appears in flashback and main story)
- World War II
Synopsis for "The JSA Returns, Part Three: Stars and Atoms"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Reprinted in Justice Society Returns! and JSA Omnibus, Volume 1.
- This story takes place in February, 1945, with flashbacks to the Atom's origin in 1940 (All-American Comics #19) and his battle with Cyclotron in 1942 (All-Star Squadron Annual #2).
- No trivia.
- Discuss JSA Returns: Adventure Comics Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JSA Returns: Adventure Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.