Appearing in "Fourth World Omnibus Volume One"Edit
Synopsis for "Fourth World Omnibus Volume One"Edit
After co-creating a number of legendary comic book heroes — including The Fantastic Four and The Hulk — legendary writer/artist Jack Kirby came to DC Comics in 1970 to create his magnum opus: four interlocked adventure series that were known collectively as "The Fourth World."
Now, for the first time, DC collects Kirby's four series — THE NEW GODS, THE FOREVER PEOPLE, MISTER MIRACLE and SUPERMAN'S PAL, JIMMY OLSEN — in chronological order as they originally appeared. These comics spanned galaxies, from the streets of Metropolis to the far-flung worlds of New Genesis and Apokolips, as cosmic-powered heroes and villains struggled for supremacy.
THE FOURTH WORLD VOL. 1 features the debuts of Orion of the New Gods, the evil Darkseid, super-escape artist Mister Miracle and many others, and features numerous appearances by Superman, from the pages of SUPERMAN'S PAL, JIMMY OLSEN #133-139, FOREVER PEOPLE #1-3, NEW GODS #1-3 and MISTER MIRACLE #1-3! The following comic book issues:
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #133
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #134
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #135
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #136
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #137
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #138
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #139
- The Forever People #1
- The Forever People #2
- The Forever People #3
- The New Gods #1
- The New Gods #2
- The New Gods #3
- Mister Miracle #1
- Mister Miracle #2
- Mister Miracle #3
- This collection is 396 pages long, and is only available in Hardcover.
- Included inside are a foreword by Grant Morrison and an afterword by Mark Evanier, as well as some original concept drawings of the New Gods by Jack Kirby.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus series
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen
- The Forever People (Volume 1)
- The New Gods (Volume 1)
- Mister Miracle (Volume 1)