Jaime Brocal Remohi (usually known in America as just Jaime Brocal) is a Spanish comic book artist, born in 1936. He worked for Warren from 1971 to 1974.
Born in Valencia, Spain, Brocal began his comic career at the age of 20, working of various adventure comics including Leslie Chartiers' The Saint and an adaption of Jules Verne's "From Earth to Moon". In 1960 at the age of 24 Brocal created the adventure series 'Katan' and 'Ogan'. Ten years later he would create the characters 'Kronan', 'Arcane' and 'Ta-ar'. He also worked on various hard cover books such as 'Gandhi', 'Lawrence of Arabia', 'The Jewish People' and 'The History of Islam'. He would later produce illustrations for Planeta de Agostini. He would also work for Japanese company Kodansha, drawing the series 'Kami no Ude'.
Due to his connections with Seleciones Illustrada, Brocal joined Warren Publishing and was one of the first Spanish artists to work for Warren, premiering in Eerie 34 in July 1971. Brocal drew 16 stories for Warren from 1971 through 1974. While at Warren he drew multiple recurring characters including 'Targos' and 'The Mummy', one of the first continuing series published in Eerie.
16 total stories 1 total frontis
- The Mark of Satan's Claw - Creepy 43 (1972)
- For the Sake of Your Children! - Creepy 45 (1972)
- The Third Night of Mourning - Creepy 49 (1972)
- The Hope of the Future - Creepy 57 (1973)
- Eye of Cyclops! - Eerie 34 (1971)
- The Other Side of Atlantis - Eerie 37 (1972)
- A Rush of Wings - Eerie 37 (1972)
- Eerie's Monster Gallery - The Mothman of West Virginia - Eerie 38 (1972) (Frontis)
- Ortha! - Eerie 39 (1972)
- The Once Powerful Prince - Eerie 40 (1972)
- Lilith - Eerie 47 (1973)
- ...And An End! - Eerie 48 (1973)
- The Death of a Friend! - Eerie 49 (1973)
- The Mind Within - Eerie 50 (1973)
- Ghoulish Encounter - Eerie 52 (1973)
- Enter Mr. Hyde - Eerie 53 (1974)
- Stranger in a Village of the Insane! - Eerie 54 (1974)