|File:Jenny Pat Lui Lui.JPG|
|Born||Jenny Lui Lui Pat|
August 8, 1981
Template:Infobox Chinese Jenny Pat is an international art dealer, a visual artist, and a Canadian TV personality. She is a television presenter affiliated with Fairchild TV. Studied in Maryknoll Convent School (Hong Kong), and Prince of Wales Secondary School (Vancouver), she graduated from the University of British Columbia (Vancouver) in Asian Art History. Her first television appearance was at the age of 4, on a Hong Kong local kids program with TVB. While in Vancouver, Jenny Pat starred in numerous television and stage productions. She auditioned to become a television presenter for Fairchild TV in 1998 and became an on-air weather reporter shortly after. Two years later, Fairchild Television producers invited her to host their longest running program, "What's On (熒幕八爪娛)". In 2012, Jenny was invited by Discovery Channel to partake in their new television series titled Dealers as one of the five top dealers that assess and bid for art works and collectables brought in by the public.
Personal Life and Career
Jenny Pat was born in Hong Kong on 8 August 1981, and moved to Vancouver in 1995. She is the daughter of William Pat, and Fu Yixuan, second daughter of the renowned modern Chinese painter Fu Baoshi. Like her grandfather and the rest of her family, she is a visual artist and an art specialist. She worked for Christie's Auction house's Chinese Paintings Department as a specialist, helping the auction house in a few memorable sales of her grandfather's works. As of January 2011, Christie's still holds Fu Baoshi's world record at 9 million USD (70.1 million HKD).
- ↑ "Biography for Jenny Pat". Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1518745/bio.
- ↑ "Ex-Fairchild Television presenter Jenny Pat...". Ming Pao. February 10, 2008. http://www.mingpaonews.com/20080210/goa1.htm. [dead link]
- ↑ "The Sun Daily: Art of Dealing with Pat". http://thesundaily.my/news/394224.
- ↑ Bangkok Post: It's a Deal!
- ↑ Christie's Chinese Paintings Department
- ↑ Marathon Christie's Sale of Chinese Modern Paintings Inflames Bidders in Hong Kong
- Jenny Pat at Internet Movie Database
- Jennypat's Doodles on Facebook (official Facebook artist's page)
- Jenny Pat's Official Doodles Website [Official Doodles Website to purchase her art]
- Discovery Channel UK "Dealers" Official page
- New Strait Times: Unlocking the Value Art
|This profile of a Canadian comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help the Crossgen Database by expanding it.|