Appearing in "Devil's Advocate"Edit
- Ariana Dzerchenko
- Vari Dzerchenko
- Victor Zehrhard
- Ernest Kelleher (Single appearance)
- Fran Beaudreau (assistant District Attorney) (Single appearance)
- Milton Delgue (an attorney) (Single appearance)
- Phyllis Kelleher (Only appearance; dies)
- Mrs Laskas (wife of a juror) (Single appearance)
- Jack DeFillips (a guard at Blackgate) (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Devil's Advocate"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Joker: Devil's Advocate on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Joker: Devil's Advocate series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- Batman: Lovers and Madmen
- Batman: A Death in the Family
- Joker: Devil's Advocate
- Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
- The Joker's Last Laugh
- Superman: Emperor Joker
- Superman/Batman: With a Vengeance!
- The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told
- Joker (Graphic Novel)
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.