Appearing in "Into the Blaze of Battle!"Edit
- unnamed Asgardians
- Hu Sak (Death)
- Cho (Death)
- their mother (Death)
- Viet Cong soldiers
Synopsis for "Into the Blaze of Battle!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Tales of Asgard Home of the Mighty Norse Gods!: The Sword in the Scabbard!"Edit
- Odinsword (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Tales of Asgard Home of the Mighty Norse Gods!: The Sword in the Scabbard!"Edit
Thus, I Order The Two of You On An Expedition--Find Your Enemy, And Then--Destroy Him! You Dare Not Fail, For--If You Do, The Crack In The Sword May Grow Larger, And A Universe Will Perish!!In this tale from Asgard's past, Odin walks in on a battle between the warriors of Asgard and breaks it up. After the fight is over, Odin asks where his sons Thor and Loki are and are told that they are in the jousting room. There he finds that Thor and Loki are fighting, as Loki had enticed the battle outside.— Odin
Odin breaks up the battle and brings his two children to the room where the Oversword is stored. He pulls the gigantic sword partially from it's scabbard and shows them that some unknown force has caused it to begin cracking. With the swords destruction would also bring upon Ragnarok, and so Odin asks the two young warriors to go out and find the one causing this destruction and stop them.
This story is continued next issue....
- credits for Story 1:
- Regally Written By: Stan Lee
- Dazzlingly Drawn By: Jack Kirby
- Invincibly Inked By: Vince Colletta
- Lonesomely Lettered By: Artie Simek
- credits for Story 2:
- Beginning: One of The Greatest Sagas of All Time!!
- Inking: Vince Colletta
- Lettering: Artie Simek
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Journey into Mystery Vol 1 117 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Journey into Mystery series
Links and ReferencesEdit