- Your hand is strength... It seems your hand is always giving me strength.
Appearing in "A Cross Burning Darkly Blackening the Night!"Edit
- The Klan (later determined to be a disguise of the "Dragon Circle")
- Harrison Stryker
- Leroy Carter (Only in flashback)
- Jimmy Crandall
- Mrs. Crandall
Synopsis for "A Cross Burning Darkly Blackening the Night!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Leroy Carter will later be referred to in Jungle Action #24 and later issues as Leroy "Ames". He will also move to New York City in the the midst of the investigation of the Lynne murder. This editor theorizes that the name "Carter" was an alias.
- This issue contians a letters page, Jungle Re-actions. A letter is published from Mark Gasper.
- This issue also contains a Series "B" Marvel Value Stamp #81: Stan Lee.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Jungle Action Vol 2 21 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Jungle Action series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Marvel Value Stamp Site .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.