Appearing in "Valley of the Daals!"Edit
- Her-Who-Must-Be-Served (Single appearance)
- Henry R. Haggard (First appearance)
- Luta (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Valley of the Daals!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The green-skinned Amazons featured in this issue bear no relation to the more well-known Amazons of Themyscira.
- A reference is made to Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) in this issue.
- Reference is made to Edgar Rice Burroughs. Burroughs is a novelist famous for creating jungle adventure/fantasy stories including characters such as Tarzan, and John Carter - Warlord of Mars.
- Henry R. Haggard is named for writer H. Rider Haggard, a novelist who (like Burroughs) is noted for his adventure stories which primarily took place within jungle settings. The leader of the Daals Her-Who-Must-Be-Served is named for the Haggard character Ayesha, who is also known by the pseudonym She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed.
- The McGuffin Virus is actually a play on words. A McGuffin is also a literary term used to describe a plot device that motivates the characters and advances the story, but has little other relevance to the story itself.
- An Affair to Remember is the name of an actual 1957 romance movie starring Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. At the time of publishing, the film enjoyed renewed popularity due to its inclusion in the 1993 romantic comedy Sleepless in Seattle.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League Task Force Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League Task Force series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.