- Shayera was one cranky pregnant lady. Although to be fair, if I'd laid an egg that size...
Appearing in "The Once and Future Thing, Part II: Time, Warped"
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "The Once and Future Thing, Part II: Time, Warped"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This episode and "The Once And Future Thing, Part I: Weird Western Tales" are included in the bonus disc for Green Lantern: First Flight.
- Warhawk's real name Rex Stewart is revealed in this episode.
- The episode's premise has a strong similarity to the 1994 DC Comics miniseries Zero Hour, and some slight similarities to Crisis on Infinite Earths, in particular the encroaching "white out" effect that heralds the destruction of the universe.
- Green Lantern's statement that the Green Lantern Corps prohibit anyone from seeing the beginning of time is a reference to the established law in the mainstream DC Comics enforced by the Guardians of the Universe which forbidden anyone from witnessing the beginning of time after the rogue Guardian Krona had done so and inadvertently creating the multiverse and unleashing evil to the cosmos. The image Krona sees is of a giant hand with cosmic energies swirling all over it like Batman and Green Lantern saw in this episode.
- The monuments stolen by Chronos seen during the episode are: Jupiter of Smyrna, the Trojan Horse, two Moai statues, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Queen Mary, the Parthenon, and the Great Sphinx of Giza.
- Discuss "The Once and Future Thing, Part II: Time, Warped" on the forums
- Gallery for the Justice League Unlimited (TV Series) Episode: The Once and Future Thing, Part II: Time, Warped series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.