Appearing in "The End of the Justice League"Edit
- Dale Gunn (First appearance)
- Hank Heywood, Sr.
- Mera (Behind the scenes)
- Sue Dibny
- Charlie Croom (a homeless man)
- Danny (Vixen's photographer)
- Mother Windom (a Cameron Street resident)
- Ms. Bloom (Hank Heywood's secretary)
- Rosita Ramone (Vibe's sister)
- L.O.S.T. shuttle
- NASA shuttle Galileo
Synopsis for "The End of the Justice League"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue includes an editorial by Alan Gold discussing the evolution of the current Justice League.
- The dissolution of the Justice League of America came about as a direct result of the Earth/Mars War. Surviving Green Martian warriors from the surrogate world of Mars II returned to the Sol system in an effort to conquer Earth. Due to the advance warning of the Martian Manhunter, the Justice League was able to repel the invaders, but their failure to act sooner revealed that the individual members were not truly committed to League duties. In Post-Crisis continuity, the Earth/Mars war never took place, and there never was a surviving Martian colony. In the new timeline, Earth was invaded by a fringe empire of outcasts known as the Debris. The Martian Manhunter never left the Justice League, and served within their ranks for the entire duration of the team's existence. Also, in the re-written history, Green Arrow was not present during the Debris attack.
- First appearance of Justice League Detroit.
- Last appearance of the Justice League Satellite; destroyed in this issue.
- Mera appears on a pysche projector only. She breaks up with Aquaman in this issue.
- The Atom (Ray Palmer), Batman and the Flash (Barry Allen) appear as afterthought images only in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Annual Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Justice League of America article at Wikipedia
- JLA page at DC Comics
- The Captain's Unofficial Justice League Home Page
- Cosmic Teams: Justice League
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.