Appearing in "The Case of the Disabled Justice League!"Edit
- Justice League of America
Synopsis for "The Case of the Disabled Justice League!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Justice League of America Archives Volume 5.
- This story was inspired by the story "A Place in the World", which was published in All-Star Comics #27. The story features the Justice Society of America having an adventure with handicapped individuals and ended in much the same way. At the end of this story the Flash makes reference to this adventure, even though that the adventure occurred on Earth-Two. However, since stories that occurred on Earth-Two somehow became comic book stories on Earth-One, and the JLA's regular adventures with the JSA, Flash's knowledge of this event is possible.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 1 36 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.