Appearing in "The Tornado's Path (Part I of VI)"Edit
- Black Canary
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
- Jefferson Pierce
- Kathy Sutton
- Oliver Queen
- Red Tornado
- Traya Sutton
- Will Magnus
- Doctor Impossible (First appearance)
- Felix Faust
- Phillip Cobb
- Solomon Grundy (Behind the scenes)
- Unnamed Gymnasium
- Oliver Queen's Residence
- Unnamed Bar/Diner
- Unnamed Rocky Mountain State/City (Identified as Colorado in issue #2)
- Professor Ivo's Laboratory/Base
- Unnamed Bar
- Trick arrows
- Utility Belt
- Boom Tube
- Saw-Blade Throwing Disk
- Green Lantern Ring
- Tantu Totem
- Indestructible Gauntlets
- Lasso of Truth
- Wonder Woman's Tiara
Synopsis for "The Tornado's Path (Part I of VI)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Shipped with a variant cover illustrated by Michael Turner and Peter Steigerwald.
- This issue is reprinted in the Justice League of America: The Tornado's Path trade paperback and Justice League Legends #1.
- This issue gives special thanks to Mariah Benes.
- The first chapter of writer Brad Meltzer's upcoming novel, The Book of Fate, is included at the end of this issue.
- Heroes discussed and/or voted on for inclusion in the League this issue include: Captain Marvel, Red Tornado (John Smith), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Supergirl (Kara Zor-El), Flash (Bart Allen), Power Girl, Mr. Terrific (Michael Holt), Atom (Ray Palmer), Vixen, and Hawkman (Carter Hall).
- Supermam notes that Batman is agreeing on selections based solely on whether he trusts the candidates or not. This likely a reference to Identity Crisis, where it was learned that Batman had been mindwiped by several Justice Leaguers after he tried to stop their mindwipe of Doctor Light.
- Jefferson Pierce's conversations/internal monologues imply a new Psycho-Pirate is active and selling his/her services of manipulating emotions (specifically 'Happy' and 'Ecstatic') much like an addictive drug and that Signalman and Silver Ghost are among those that have tried it.
- Platinum claims to have heard how Reddy met Kathy from a Superman robot, who in turn heard it from Skeets, who must have heard it from Red Tornado himself. Apparently, robots talk in the DCU.
- The shadowy mastermind in this issue is ultimately revealed in Justice League of America #4.
- The events depicted in Issues #1 through #6 appear to be occurring during a single day.
- The two shadowy villains in the Hub City bar are revealed in the next issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
- Justice League of America (Volume 1)
- Justice League of America (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 3)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 3)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Task Force (Volume 1)
- Justice League Quarterly (Volume 1)
- Justice League Dark (Volume 1)
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- Justice League Elite (Volume 1)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Justice League article at Wikipedia
- Justice League page at DC Comics
- Justice League index at DCU Guide
- Justice League at Cosmic Teams
- Justice League page at Toonopedia
- Justice League of America (Volume 2) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Justice League of America (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.