Appearing in "Thy Kingdom Come (Part IV): Supermen"Edit
- Batman (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Earth-22 (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Metropolis (Earth-22) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Daily Planet (Earth-22) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Gotham City
- Batcave (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Thy Kingdom Come (Part IV): Supermen"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue also shipped with a retailer incentive variant cover illustrated by Dale Eaglesham and Ruy José.
- Includes ' editorial #102 by Dan DiDio featuring a updated version of the 1970s Super-Friends.
- In the recreated Multiverse, Earth-22 is the reality designation that corresponds to the Elseworlds limited series Kingdom Come though with a few minor differences.
- All Earth-22 flashback scenes are painted by Alex Ross. Alex Ross illustrated the original Kingdom Come limited series.
- In the scene of the Earth-22's Superman recounting his wife's murder, the Earth-22 Superman is clearly shown wearing a ponytail in a manner similar to the Post Crisis Superman after he returned to life after being killed by Doomsday.
- Reminiscent of the many Pre-Crisis team-ups between the Earth-One Superman and Kal-L, in which these current incarnations of Superman work directly together to battle a common threat.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice Society of America Vol 3 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice Society of America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- JSA Checklist
- JSA Chronology page
- JSA series index at DCU Guide
- JSA series index at Comicbookdb.com
- JSA series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Justice Society Fact File
- Justice Society Index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Justice Society of America at TV Tropes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.