Appearing in "Between a Rock and Hard Place (Part I) - The Power of Shazam"Edit
- Amazing Man (Cameo)
- Citizen Steel (Cameo)
- Cyclone (Cameo)
- Damage (Cameo)
- Doctor Mid-Nite
- Green Lantern
- Hourman (Cameo)
- Judomaster (Cameo)
- Liberty Belle (Cameo)
- Lightning (Cameo)
- Magog (Cameo)
- Mister America (Cameo)
- Mister Terrific
- Power Girl (Cameo)
- Starman (Cameo)
- Wildcat (Ted Grant)
- Wildcat (Tom Bronson) (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Between a Rock and Hard Place (Part I) - The Power of Shazam"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue shipped on January 28th, 2009.
- This issue is a "Faces of Evil" spotlight.
- The necklace that Isis uses to steal the Power of Shazam is the same artifact that once imprisoned Black Adam at Abu Simbel as first seen in the Power of Shazam graphic novel.
- Binder Boulevard in Fawcett City is named for Jack Binder, a Golden Age artist who contributed material to the Marvel Family of titles.
- Discuss Justice Society of America Vol 3 23 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice Society of America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- JSA Checklist
- JSA Chronology page
- JSA series index at DCU Guide
- JSA series index at Comicbookdb.com
- JSA series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Justice Society Fact File
- Justice Society Index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Justice Society of America at TV Tropes