Appearing in "The Next Age (Part III of IV)"Edit
- Kirk Heywood (deceased)
- General Glory (Donovan Wallace) death revealed
- Minute-Man (Jack Weston) death revealed
Synopsis for "The Next Age (Part III of IV)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is the first full appearance of Sanderson Hawkins in the guise of the Sandman.
- This issue reveals the deaths of General Glory and Minute Man. Both men were executed by the Fourth Reich due to their connection to Golden Age era heroes. Their deaths take place off-panel.
- Stargirl makes reference to Icicle in this issue. Icicle was the name of two different characters who have acted as foils against the Justice Society over the years.
- References are made to the Yellow Wasp in this issue. The Yellow Wasp was a Golden Age foe of the W:C:DC:Ted Grant (New Earth)Wildcat, whose own son, the Killer Wasp abducted and murdered Wildcat's son, Jake.
- A statue of Nathan Heywood's father, Commander Steel, can be seen at the Heywood family reunion massacre.
- During a team meeting, Starman blurts out the number, "52". This is in reference to an event that took place in the 52 weekly comic book series of 2006-07.
- The molten steel that comprises Reichsmark's body is the same substance that once lined the exo-skeleton of Commander Steel.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice Society of America Vol 3 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice Society of America series
- Justice Society of America (Volume 1)
- Justice Society of America (Volume 2)
- Justice Society of America (Volume 3)
- JSA All-Stars
- JSA Classified
- JSA: Strange Adventures
- Kingdom Come
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.