Appearing in "The Lightning Saga, Part Two of Five: Dreams and Fire"Edit
- Batmen of the Multiverse
Synopsis for "The Lightning Saga, Part Two of Five: Dreams and Fire"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Mister Terrific (Michael Holt) appear on the cover to this issue, but do not appear in the inside story.
- This issue alters Superman's known Post-Crisis history. It is established at the end of this issue that Superman spent a portion of his youth in the 30th century where he met the Legion of Super-Heroes. This intimates that Superman was active as Superboy. In the original Post-Crisis continuity, Clark Kent never adopted a Superboy persona and did not meet the Legion of Super-Heroes until well into adulthood.
- Superman's Legion of Super-Heroes gallery includes effigies of the following characters: Blok, Bouncing Boy, Brainiac 5, Chameleon Boy, Cosmic Boy, Dawnstar, Dream Girl, Duo Damsel, Element Lad, Ferro Lad, Invisible Kid (Jacques Foccart), Invisible Kid (Lyle Norg), Karate Kid, Light Lass, Lightning Lad, Matter-Eater Lad, Mon-El, Phantom Girl, Polar Boy, Saturn Girl, Sensor Girl, Shadow Lass, Star Boy, Sun Boy, Timber Wolf, Ultra Boy, White Witch and Wildfire.
- The events surrounding Thom's killing of Kenz Nuhor occured in Adventure Comics #342.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice Society of America Vol 3 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice Society of America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- Justice Society of America article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Justice Society of America article at the Hembeck Files
- DrakeSix's Justice Society of America Web Site
- JSA: Fact File
- JSA Chronology
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.