He emigrated to Connecticut in 1957 (age 5) where he grew up.
He first became known as the inker of Sal Buscema's pencils on Defenders. Klaus Janson is most noted for his work on Daredevil in the early 1980s. He began as inker for Frank Miller, eventually getting a shared pencils credit with #181. He then he became penciller for Daredevil 185-190, 192-196, with a partial credit for 197 (Aug 1983). He also drew numerous Daredevil covers.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Gallery of Klaus Janson's pictures
- Klaus Janson's Images as a Penciler
- Klaus Janson's Images as an Inker
- Klaus Janson's Images as a Cover Artist
- Klaus Janson/Writer
- Klaus Janson/Penciler
- Klaus Janson/Inker
- Klaus Janson/Cover Artist
- Klaus Janson/Colourist