Some 80.000 years ago, in Kree year 1220, Kree scientist Bronnek developed the prototype Sentry and the Supreme Council of the Kree Empire began to mass-build Sentries for military purposes. Hundreds of thousands of Sentries were built, although only a few thousands are currently active.
Powers and Abilities
- Auto-repair: A Sentry can repair itself unless it is destroyed.
- Communications: A Sentry can transmit and receive data from the Kree at lightspeed. As the Kree live in another galaxy, most of the communications are not urgent.
- Robot: Due to its nature, the sentry is protected by the sheer strenght of its hull. It cannot be affected by emotional or mental attacks, nor by illusions. However, he is susceptible to attacks affecting machinery.
Average Strength level
Habitat: Habitat of this race is unknown.
Gravity: Gravity of this race is unknown.
Atmosphere: Atmosphere of this race is unknown.
Population: Population of this race is unknown.
Type of Government: Government type unknown.
Level of Technology: Technology level unknown.
Cultural Traits: Cultural traits unknown.
Representatives: Chorus Sentry, Sentry 213, Sentry 459, Sentry 9168
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Kree Sentries on the forums
- Appearances of Kree Sentries
- Media Kree Sentries was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Kree Sentries
Links and References