Appearing in "Once Upon a Time...!"Edit
- Captain Marvel
- Cosmic Boy
- Flash (Wally)
- Justice League of America
- Batman figurine
- Doreen Day (Mentioned)
- Green Lantern figurine
- Infinite Man (Mentioned)
- Superman figurine
- Validus (Mentioned)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Once Upon a Time...!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the first Post-Crisis appearance of Captain Marvel. DC Comics provided a Post-Crisis origin for Captain Marvel in the 1987 Shazam: The New Beginning four-issue limited series, although with its connection with the Legends mini-series, it seems to present conflicting information about Billy's whereabouts, stating that he is working for KWHZ in San Francisco. His retold origin remained as a part of the official DC canon until 1996 when the Power of Shazam graphic novel retroactively provided him with an entirely different history.
- Cosmic Boy and his wife Night Girl are usually seen as member of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 30th Century. They are in the 20th Century because they borrowed a Time Bubble from Circadia Senius at the Time Institute to go on vacation.
- Changeling mentions watching a "McLean Stevenson retrospective" as Wally West enters the rec room. For M*A*S*H fans, he is the actor who played Col. Henry Blake in the television series.
- The Flash mentions that he is no longer fast enough to outrace a bullet. However, he is still fast enough to swat them aside.
- Changeling suggests several new names for The Flash including Blue Bolt, Speed Demon, and Charlie Hustle.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.