Appearing in "The Only Law West of Andromeda!"Edit
- Henry Lee Jordan (First appearance)
- Devlos Ungol/Mr. Tor
- Bloody Joe Toscano
- Green Lantern (Starkaðr) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Nate Kent (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Sheriff Duncan
- Kansas (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Only Law West of Andromeda!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sheriff Nate Kent was one of the main characters from The Kents limited series.
- This issue shows that Abin Sur's native race, the Ungarans, have a lifespan significantly longer than a normal Earth human. Abin Sur appears to be in his prime and looks no less hearty than he does decades later when he first encounters Hal Jordan.
- Henry Lee Jordan is obviously intended as an ancestor to Abin Sur's successor, Hal Jordan.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Legends of the DC Universe Vol 1 20 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Legends of the DC Universe series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Green Lantern Corps at Wikipedia
- Green Lantern Corps at Book of Oa
- Green Lantern Corps at DCU Guide
- Green Lantern Corps series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Green Lantern Corps series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Green Lantern Corps Quarterly series index at Comicbookdb.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.