Appearing in "Small-town Girl - A Werewolf by Night Tale"Edit
- Werewolf by Night
- Adrienne "Addy" - (Single appearance)
- Cal Escher - (Single appearance)
- Momma - (Single appearance)
- Pynchon Twins - (Single appearance)
- Rhona - (Single appearance)
- Suzie - (Single appearance)
- Silver bullets
Synopsis for "Small-town Girl - A Werewolf by Night Tale"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "To Be A Monster"Edit
- Somewhere in Western Europe (c. 19th century)
Synopsis for "To Be A Monster"Edit
In 19th century Europe, a group of priests discusses the actions of one of their own. A former priest named McCauley has discovered the journals of Doctor Victor Frankenstein and has been using the notes to create monsters of his own. The priests consult with another parish priest, who has been secretly sheltering the true Frankenstein Monster. They cajole him into asking the monster to kill McCauley and put an end to his perverse experiments. The Monster tracks McCauley down and fights through a horde of patchwork monsters. He kills McCauley then returns to his shelter where he kills the priest who had been looking after him.
- The chronological placement of the Monster of Frankenstein story is uncertain. It likely takes place at some point in the late 19th century.
- It is unclear whether or not Father McCauley was an actual priest, or merely dressing up as one in order to lure unsuspecting victims into his abbey. The other priests in the town appear to regard McCauley as a fraud, but this may also be reflective of the gruesome experiments he had been conducting.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Legion of Monsters: Werewolf by Night Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Legion of Monsters: Werewolf by Night series
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Legion of Monsters #1
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Frankenstein article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein (Universal movie) article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein's Monster article at Wikipedia
- Monster of Frankenstein series index at the Grand Comics Database
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks