Personal History of Liam Sharp is unknown.
Liam Sharp was born in Derby at St. Mary's Hospital to parents Roger and Linda Sharp. He has a younger sister, Kerry, and younger brother, Rien. He went to School at Brackensdale Junior then infants school, before moving to Allestree Lawn Junior school because of his parents work. At the suggestion of his teachers he was advised to meet with the Gifted Children's Society, who in turn advised St. Andrew's Prep School in Meads, Eastbourne, to take Sharp on and establish their first Art Scholarship. He then went on to win the first Art Scholarship to Eastbourne College, where he stayed until his A Levels. At 17 Sharp met Don Lawrence via a mutual friend, and opted against going to university in order to become Don's apprentice.
- Interrogation: "Critical Mass" (interview conducted by Michael Molcher, in Judge Dredd Megazine #248, 2006)
- Liam Sharp at the Comic Book DB
- Liam Sharp at Lambiek's Comiclopedia
- Liam Sharp at 2000 AD online
- Liam Sharp and Liam Roger McCormack-Sharp at the Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- Official website of Mam Tor Publishing
- Message boards for Liam Sharp and 'God Killers'
- Liam Sharp on Myspace
- Liam Sharp at DeviantArt
- Liam Sharp at ComicSpace
- Liam Sharp at Internet Movie Database
- An Interview With One Sharp Artist: Liam Sharp!, The Comic Fanatic, February 2004
- Pixelsurgeon interview: Liam Sharp at Pixelsurgeon, October 2005 and a follow-up
- Interview with Liam Sharp, SFFWorld, November 2005
- Valhalla Comic’s (Mug O’ Mead) Interviews Industry Pro: Liam Sharpe (cached), May 2007
- Erth Chronicles interview, August 2007
- The Razor’s Edge: An Interview with Liam Sharp, Earth's Mightiest, May 2008
- 10 Questions With.... Liam Sharp at Comic Avalanche
|The Incredible Hulk artist|
| Succeeded by|
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Liam Sharp.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Hey Kids Comics Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.