- "OUTTA MY WAY YA INDIGENOUS FRAGGIN' DWEEB! TH' MAIN MAN'S ON BIG-BUCK BIZNESS...AN' I AIN'T TAKIN' PRISONERS!"
- -- Lobo
Appearing in "True Stories of the Highway Patrol"Edit
- The Feds
- The Mob
- The Local Police
- Lonesome Motel (Route 66)
- One Million Creds
- 50 Kilos of Sirian Sulphate
- Lobo is seen driving a motorcycle resembling Lobo's Spacehog.
Synopsis for "True Stories of the Highway Patrol"Edit
Lobo pursues a Bounty involving The Mafias drug money. Everyone gets tangled up in a full out frag' fest at the lonesome motel. In the end the cops are seeing bailing with the drug money for Las Vegas.
- No special notes.
This issue has bottom page scrolling parodies of classic DC characters getting parking tickets. Labeled "Heroes of The Highway Patrol"
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Lobo Vol 2 51 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Lobo series
Links and ReferencesEdit