- You ask me why I did what I did? Ask, rather, why the serpent Nidhogg eats the roots of Yggdrasil -- Why, when the tree's death means, in turn, the dragon's ruin? Because, Thor, I keep telling you -- That is what it was born to do -- That is what I was born to do.
- -- Loki
Appearing in "It Should Have Been Mine..."Edit
- Loki (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Thor (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Balder (Only in flashback)
- Sif (Only in flashback)
- Odin (Only in flashback)
- Sons of Ivaldi (Only in flashback)
- Brokk (Only in flashback)
- Eitri (Only in flashback)
- Frigga (Only in flashback)
- Freya (Only in flashback)
- Heimdall (Only in flashback)
- Franang's Falls
- Asgard (Only in flashback)
- City of Asgard (Only in flashback)
- Svartalfheim (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "It Should Have Been Mine..."Edit
Loki has gone into exile on Midgard after the death of Balder. He is eventually located by Thor, and they reminiss about Loki's mischief, resulting the the shorning of Sif's hair, the creation of great treasures, and the sewing of Loki's lips shut.
- No special notes.
- The true origin of Thor's archenemy and Marvel's most unpredictable villain! He is the lie-smith; he is the shape-changer; he is the fire that burns. The God of Mischief and Trickery, Loki. Meet the mirthful, beloved young man that made all the Asgardians laugh...until the first time he killed. Discover the gnarled roots of his twisted, unrelenting hatred of the Asgardians. And learn the chilling truth of why he'll never be stopped...
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Loki Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Loki series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order