Appearing in "The Haunting"Edit
Synopsis for "The Haunting"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue was reprinted in Superman: The Man of Steel Vol. 1.
- Superman was made the sole survivor of Krypton's destruction (vs. the earlier version having other survivors such as Supergirl, Krypto, etc. attached to him). Superman had no memory of his existence on Krypton, but he instead identified himself as a citizen of Earth. Pre-Crisis, Pete Ross knew of Clark's abilities since they were teenagers, while Lana Lang suspected Clark of being Superboy. Post-Crisis, Pete learned this information much later. Instead, Clark revealed his abilities to Lana just before he left Smallville. Clark's adoptive Terran parents, Jonathan and Martha Kent are alive and well in Clark's adulthood, and Clark visits them periodically. Pre-Crisis, they had died shortly after Clark's high school graduation.
- Clark is twenty-eight years old by the time the story ends.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Man of Steel Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Man of Steel series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
- Jor-El article at Wikipedia
- Lana Lang article at Wikipedia
- Lara article at Wikipedia
- Lex Luthor article at Wikipedia
- Lois Lane article at Wikipedia
- Smallville article at Wikipedia
- Man of Steel series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Man of Steel series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
|Crisis Reboot |
After the Crisis on Infinite Earths, a 1985-1986 maxiseries which completely reset the continuity of the entire DC Comics Universe, all of DC's major characters and franchises needed to be updated to reflect the changes in the events of their lives. Multiple story arcs were put out to explain these rebooted versions of popular characters.