Appearing in "Misdirection"Edit
- Southern Cross Salvage Corporation (Behind the scenes)
- Gary DeVries (Behind the scenes)
- Oracle (Behind the scenes)
- Mark Shaw's Apartment
- Manhunter Mask
- Manhunter's Power Baton
Synopsis for "Misdirection"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is part of the Janus Directive crossover event. The correct reading order is: 1. Checkmate #15, 2. Suicide Squad #27, 3. Checkmate #16, 4. Suicide Squad #28, 5. Checkmate #17, 6. Manhunter #14, 7. Firestorm #86, 8. Suicide Squad #29, 9. Checkmate #18, 10. Suicide Squad #30, and 11. Captain Atom #30.
- This issue is the first one to depict Mark Shaw smoking a tobacco pipe. It also establishes that Mark lives on the top story of a five-story building with no elevators.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.