Appearing in "Recalled to Life"Edit
- Ex-Central Intelligence Agency Agents
- Dumas Followers
- Eiji Hasegawa (Death)
- Tokyo International Airport
- Yakuza Haven
- Wisconsin (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Cliff House (Appears in flashback and main story), (Destroyed in this issue)
- Wade's Jewelers
- New York Police Department - 11th Precinct
- Eliot Shaw's Office
- Manhunter's Mask
- Manhunter's Power Baton
- Mark Shaw's Motorcyle
- Maison's Helicopter
Synopsis for "Recalled to Life"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Saints and Sinners Part 1 of 6
- Due to a retcon presented in Issue 13 of the third Manhunter series, Mark Shaw was purportedly brainwashed into having a second, hidden personality known as Dumas. It is unclear if there was ever a real Dumas, if Shaw always unknowingly acted as Dumas, and/or if "encounters" with Dumas were all imagined or hallucinated. Thus certain aspects of this story may not be considered canon.
- According to captions in this issue, Issue #4 happened "several months ago." Due to 1) Dumas' transmitted signal likely causing a fairly immediate (not counting travel time) response by his followers and 2) the fact that Maison and his men are wearing the exact outfits at the time of their deaths as they were at the abduction, the abduction/research portion of the story appears to have occurred within the same calendar day. The next caption reads "two months later" when the new Dumas attacks his men. The Yakuza's examination of that scene (with bodies still present and not appearing to have any significant decomposition or odor based on the Yakuza's reactions) is captioned as happening "thirty-five hours ago" all of which puts Issue #4's events at around three months previous to "the present."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Manhunter Vol 1 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Manhunter series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.