Appearing in "Fifth Column"Edit
- First Line:
- Zankor (First appearance)
- Korya (First appearance)
- Skrull Emperor
- Northwestern University students
- Hegemen Police officers
- Ben Grimm's friends
- New York City
- Northwestern University
- Yeti's Temple
- Skrull scoutship
- Mister Justice's jet
Synopsis for "Fifth Column"Edit
Walkabout rescues the First Line from Nocturne as the villainous vampire infects the Baxter Building with a bio-mechanical organism. Meanwhile, a man who stumbles across a crashed Skrull scoutship is revealed to by a Skrull spy by Reed Richards.
- Two of twelve is shown below the issue number.
- The Lost Generation was printed in reverse order.
- This issue explains why the top seven floors of the Baxter Building were eventually rebuilt as the headquarters of the Fantastic Four, since those floors were destroyed by Nocturne releasing a techno-organic organism.
- Discuss Marvel: The Lost Generation Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel: The Lost Generation series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Marvel: The Lost Generation was published in reverse order.