Appearing in "Hellstorm!"Edit
- Whirlwind (also as Charles the chauffeur)
- New Jersey
- Hank Pym's Lab
Ant-Man and the Wasp - together again!
- The last panel shows an image of the Southampton Review newspaper with a date of Tuesday, August 15, 1972, which also happens to be this issue's release date.
- Henry Pym appears in this story in his civilian clothes, and never once in his Ant-Man costume.
- This issue contains a letters page, Astonishing Ant-Mail. Letters are published from Will Hamblet, Mike W. Barr, and Lester G. Boutillier.
- The Wasp refuses to leave her husbands side when they are in danger. She pretends that her wings are too wet for her to fly to safety, and forces Ant-Man to save them both. When she reveals that she could fly the whole time, his narrative reads, "I could've taken her pretty neck -- and wrung it!". Yet another example of his abusive tendencies.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Feature Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Feature series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.