Appearing in "Book One: Tortured Souls"Edit
- Ath'agaar (King of Erok, barbarian chieftain, killed by the Dark Lords) (Death)
- Jhagur (as Michael "Mick" Jagger, houses the soul of Ath'agaar)
- Ren (killed by the Dark Lords) (Death)
- Dark Lords (sorcerers, said to be survivors of Atlantis, all killed by the explosion of the Living Orb) (Death)
- Charlie Blodgett (deputy sheriff)
- Linette Cumpston
- Pete Mulgren (construction worker)
- Myron Mooke (economist, in video)
- Debbie Tokugawa (reporter, in video)
- David Trepper's mother
- David Trepper (houses the soul of Koth, killed by Jhagur) (Death)
- 11,000 years ago
- New Mexico (where the Citadel of Erok once stood)
- North Hollywood
- The Appaloosa (bar)
- Santa Monica
- Lebanon (in video)
- Missouri (in video)
- Dorman-Conner Medical Center
- Living Orb (Destroyed in this issue)
A story which spans civilizations and lifetimes — from sword and sorcery to high-tech warfare!
- Wraparound cover.
- Logo design by Fontes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Graphic Novel Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Graphic Novel series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.