Appearing in "Silver Surfer: Judgment Day"Edit
The barrier keeping the Silver Surfer on Earth is shattered! The Suffer is free to span the spaceways once more! But can the skyrider of the spaceways abandon mankind to attain his dream?
- Cover art: hardcover edition by Jusko; softcover edition by Buscema (sketch) and Jusko (painting). Jusko had asked Buscema to provide pencil art for this cover. so it could serve as a basis for his painting. This pencilled version was later inked by Palmer, so Palmer doesn't get a cover credit for this issue.
- Plot by DeFalco and Buscema, script by Lee.
- Art assist by Mielcarek.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Graphic Novel Vol 1 38 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Graphic Novel series
Links and ReferencesEdit