Appearing in "Transformé: Part 3 of 4"Edit
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Nikoleta Harrow (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Rick Jones (Memories)
- General "Thunderbolt" Ross (Memories)
- Betty Ross (Memories)
- A.I.M. (Only in flashback)
- M.O.D.O.K. (George Tarleton) (Only in flashback)
- Agent Gail (Only in flashback)
- Agent Jonas (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Midas (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Doom (Victor von Doom) (Only in flashback)
- Professor Mantlo (Death)
- A.I.M. weapons of super-destruction distribution facility (Only in flashback)
- M.O.D.O.K.'s communication chamber (Only in flashback)
- New Mexico
- Los Diablos Missile Base (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Doctor Midas's armor (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Only in flashback)
- Gamma Bomb (Mentioned)
- Helicopter (Memories)
An amnesiac Dr. Bruce Banner is locked in a desperate power struggle – for his rampaging alter-ego!
- Who is Nikoleta Harrow, heir of A.I.M., and how has she enslaved the Hulk?
- It's a brain-bending mystery and quirky cool Hulk action downloaded directly from the mad minds of Keatinge & Kowalski!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Knights: Hulk Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Knights: Hulk series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.