Appearing in "Book XI: Days of Power!"Edit
- Happy Hogan
- Pepper Potts
- Jack Frost
- Jane Foster
- Lava Man
- Fantastic Four
- Alicia Masters
- Scarlet Centurion
- Kang the Conqueror
- Space Phantom
- Molecule Man
- Mr. Doll
- Betty Brant
- Hate Monger
- Howling Commandos
- Baron Strucker
- Human Torch
- Adolf Hitler
- Arnim Zola
Material Excerpted From:
- Amazing Spider-Man #7
- Avengers #2
- Avengers #3
- Avengers #269
- Avengers Annual #2
- Fantastic Four #19
- Fantastic Four #20
- Fantastic Four #21
- Journey Into Mystery #97
- Journey Into Mystery #98
- Secret Wars II #9
- Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos #12
- Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos #29
- Strange Tales #114
- Super-Villain Team-Up #17
- Tales of Suspense #45
- Tales of Suspense #48
- Tales to Astonish #49
- Uncanny X-Men #1
- Uncanny X-Men #2
- Uncanny X-Men #203
Synopsis for "Book XI: Days of Power!"Edit
In this issue, the following events are recounted:
- The X-Men's first battle against Magneto
- Tony Stark hiring Happy Hogan and Pepper Potts onto the Stark Industries staff, and Iron Man's first battle against Jack Frost.
- Thor's continued struggle to reveal to Jane Foster his true identity, and his battle against the Lava Man.
- The Fantastic Four's trip to ancient Egypt to find a cure for Alicia Master's blindness, which led them into a battle with Rama-Tut, a time traveler who would eventually become the Scarlet Centurian, Kang the Conqueror, and Immortus.
- Thor's battle against the Cobra, and the Human Torch's solo adventure against the Acrobat who had disguised himself as Captain America.
- The X-Men's battle against the Vanisher, and Henry Pym's evolution into Giant-Man.
- The Avenger's battle with the Space Phantom, which would end in the Hulk quitting the team.
- The Watcher summoning the Fantastic Four and sending them to stop the Molecule Man.
- Iron Man's battle against Mr. Doll, which would lead to the development of a new suit of armor.
- The Vulture's rematch with Spider-Man which would lead to a battle inside the Daily Bugle building, and the further development of Peter Parker's relationship with Betty Brant.
- The first appearance of the Hate Monger, and the Fantastic Four and Nick Fury's battle against the foe. The revelation that the Hate Monger is a clone of Adolf Hitler, created by Arnim Zola.
- Iron Man's battle against the Angel.
- Finally, the Avenger's manhunt for the Hulk, which would lead to the Hulk's first team-up with the Sub-Mariner.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Saga Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Saga series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.