Appearing in "A Witch in Time!"Edit
- Edwin Jarvis (Only in flashback)
- Cotton Mather (First appearance)
- Vision (Flashback and main story)
- New York City
- Avengers Mansion (Only in flashback)
- Salem, Massachusetts
Synopsis for "A Witch in Time!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Inks: backgrounds by Hunt (uncredited).
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Mantlo pages 2-18.
- The cover image logo of Scarlet Witch is recycled John Buscema artwork from Avengers #85, Page 19. It was previously used for marketing purposes for her 1975 Slurpee cup.
- Cotton Mather is an actual historical character and a key participant in the Salem Witch Trials.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Team-Up. Letters are published form R. Hunderetmark, Bill Caley, and Kirk Olson.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit