Appearing in "Future-Shock!"Edit
- Minions of the Martian Masters
- Cotton Mather
- Abraham Lincoln (Cameo)
- Freemen (Only in flashback)
- Volcana Ash (In an illusion or vision)
- Green Goblin (In an illusion or vision)
- Mary Jane Watson (In an illusion or vision)
- Goblin Glider (In an illusion or vision)
Synopsis for "Future-Shock!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Inks: backgrounds by Hunt (uncredited).
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Mantlo pages 2-17.
- Although at one time the "future" world which Killraven comes from (the year 2019) was intended to be one of the possible futures of the mainstream Marvel universe, it has been retconned to be an alternate reality, designated Earth-691. It can be presumed that the malfunction in Dr. Doom's time machine not only sent Spider-Man to the year 2019, but also brought him to another reality.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It to Team-Up. Letters are published from Dean Mullaney, Peter Harvey, Richard Nathan, and Mark Dooley.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.