Appearing in "Deathgarden"Edit
Synopsis for "Deathgarden"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In this issue, the Falcon uses his wings for the first time to deflect projectiles (The Plan-Man's Orchids). This is the first indication that the wings themself, not just their harness, are made of an extremely hard and durable material. In Captain America #603, later wings/harnesses are specifically noted to be made of Vibranium.
- This issue also advertises that next month's issue Spider-Man is going to team-up with Daredevil against the Owl. This issue was postponed until Marvel Team-Up #73.
- No letters page is published.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 71 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Team-Up series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.