Appearing in "Their Name Is Legion!"Edit
- Invaders (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Baron Zemo (Appears in flashback and main story)
- John Romita
- Major Hayden
- Adolf Hitler (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Their Name Is Legion!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #JV333.
- Any references to Ben serving in World War II, and references to the modern era of this story being in the year 1976 should be considered topical due to Earth-616's sliding time scale. Modern stories would indicate that Ben served in the military, however the conflicts they participated would be topical for the era in which the stories were published if mentioned at all.
- The events during World War II that happened in this issue are said to have happened in an alternate time line and thus why Captain America and Namor in the modern era do not recall meeting the Fantastic Four back in the past during the war. However both the Official Index of the Fantastic Four #10 and Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Golden Age 2004 indicate that the events in Fantastic Four Annual #11, Marvel Two-In-One Annual #1 and Marvel Two-In-One #20 all occurred in Earth-616. The going theory is that the divergence occurred in a pocket dimension and merged with the regular 616 time line after the crisis was averted. One could argue that the reason Cap and Namor didn't remember their past meeting with the FF when they had first met the group in the modern era was because history hadn't been changed by the FF's initial travel back in time.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Two-In-One Annual Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Two-In-One Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.