Appearing in "Judgment Day"Edit
- Ben Urich
- Doris Sheldon
- Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd)
- Fantastic Four
- Miss McCann (Voice only)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Sen. Harrington Byrd
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Ultimate Nullifier (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
Synopsis for "Judgment Day"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvels Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvels series
- Tales to Astonish #52: Widow and Ivan
- Avengers #16: Avengers press conference photo
- Tales of Suspense #69-72: "Stark and the Countess"
- Tales of Suspense #66: "Sen. Byrd Sez Iron Man Botched Weapons Test"
- Avengers #21: Avengers declared public menace
- Avengers #22: Avengers innocent/Avengers Day
- Tales of Suspense #72: Byrd demands for Iron Man's ID/Stark missing
- Tales of Suspense #74: Byrd's subpoena issued
- Strange Tales #144-145: S.H.I.E.L.D. vs. Egg-craft
- Avengers #27: Attuma floods Eastern Seaboard, fights Avengers
- Amazing Spider-Man #34: "Spider-Man attacked Jonah Jameson!"
- Fantastic Four #45: FF/Dragon Man battle wrecks buildings
- Tales to Astonish #75: Hulk in Washington, D.C.
- Daredevil #14: Ka-Zar/Daredevil in England
- Journey into Mystery #25: Hercules photo
- Tales of Suspense #75: Cap/Batroc battle photo
- Fantastic Four #48-50: Galactus events
- Fantastic Four #50: "Galactus Hoax"/"Galactus Vanishes"
- Avengers #28-31: "Goliath Returns to Avengers"
- Fantastic Four #50: Thing wandering alleys
- Amazing Spider-Man #36: "Spider-Man fighting that Looter character"
- Tales of Suspense #77: Byrd cancels Stark's defense contracts
- X-Men #23: Count Nefaria imprisons Washington, D.C.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.