Appearing in "The Day She Died"Edit
- Gwen Stacy (Death)
- Marcia Hardesty
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Joseph "Robbie" Robertson
- Betty Brant
- Ned Leeds
- Luke Cage
- Daniel Ketch
Synopsis for "The Day She Died"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvels Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvels series
- Avengers #92-97: Kree/Skrull War
- Daredevil #83: Black Widow trial
- Iron Man #45-46: "Four Wounded in Stark Riot"
- Captain America #151: Attitude toward Falcon in Harlem
- Amazing Spider-Man #90: "How Spider-Man killed George Stacy"
- Daredevil #84: Editorial in Bugle
- Fantastic Four #120-123: Galactus in New York again
- Fantastic Four #120: "Landlord Wants Fantastic Four O-U-T!"
- Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #1: Cage taking out dope dealers
- Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #4: "I'm having Fox check it out"
- Amazing Spider-Man #90: Spider-Man/Dr. Octopus battle
- Marvel Feature #1: Hulk in New York
- Marvel Feature #3: Astro-Nuts/Xennu TV show
- Avengers #102: News of Sentinels approaching
- Marvel Team-Up #4: "Accusing Spider-Man of Kidnapping Dr. Jorgenson"
- Amazing Spider-Man #112: "not stopping a crime wave"
- Avengers #104: Avengers in Australia
- Amazing Spider-Man #115: "Dr. Octopus Captured"
- Marvel Feature #6: Fire destroys Pym home
- Avengers #60: File photo of Pym wedding
- Daredevil #94: Daredevil and Black Widow vs. Indestructible Man
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.