Personal History of Michael Lark is unknown.
Michael Lark is an Eisner Award nominated illustrator for his work on Daredevil, Gotham Central, Batman Nine Lives and Terminal City. He has also illustrated Terminal City: Aerial Graffiti, Scene of the Crime, and worked on a number of other titles for DC/Vertigo, including All-Star Comics, Superman: War of the Worlds, Sandman Mystery Theatre, The Invisibles, and Legends of the Hawkman.
- Captain America Vol 5 #4 -5
- Daredevil Vol 2 #82 -111 , 112 -present
- Marvel Spotlight: Joss Whedon and Michael Lark
- The Pulse #8 -10
- What If Karen Page Had Lived?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- Michael Lark's Creator Board on Jinxworld forums
- Michael Lark on Splashpageart.com
- Michael Lark on Marvel.com