This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Mister Elixir (Quality Universe).
- I'm 150 years old but I've found the elixir of life and I can do ANYTHING!
- -- Mr. Elixir src
The man now known as Mr. Elixir, as a boy in 1790, was stranded on a tropical island, and lived there for 150 years, due to his diet of special indigenous herbs. Upon returning to America, Mr. Elixir took a room in a boarding house, struggled with his rent, and worked night and day to replicate the vitalizing properties of his tropical diet, until one day he discovered a fluid which, when poured over ordinary leaves or plants, caused them to shrink and turn brown, and to synthesize the unknown super-vitamin which accounted for his longevity, plus made him strong enough to lift a piano. He resolved to secretly fight organized crime, and studied the arts of hypnotism, ventriloquism, and sleight of hand, all to develop a mysterious persona he called The Voice.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Power Loss: Mr. Elixer is dependent on the herbs to sustain his strength.
- (Mister) Elixir is not The Voice's birth name -- he forgot his birth name after spending over 150 years on a desert island. However, it is the legal name he adopted when he returned to America. There is probably a first name to go with it, but it has not been revealed.
- 4 Appearances of Mister Elixir (Quality Universe)
- Images featuring Mister Elixir (Quality Universe)
- Quotations by or about Mister Elixir (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Mister Elixir (Quality Universe)