- She's lying to us, Rossi. She was held prisoner by this man. Tortured by him--she's not there to follow and observe! She's going to kill him before we have the chance to find out what he's done with Ascension!
- -- Rick Mason
Appearing in "The Death of Ms. Marvel: Part 2 of 3"Edit
- Carol Danvers (Flashback as Ms. Marvel)
- Ghazi Rashid/"Jonathan Brandon" (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Norman Osborn (Only in flashback)
- Skrulls (Only in flashback)
- Zhou Chao
- Asif Kambhampadi (In a photograph only)
- Cru (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Only in flashback)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Woman ("Jessica Drew") (Only in flashback)
- Stature (Cassie Lang) (Only in flashback)
- Rogue (Anna Marie) (Mentioned)
- William Wagner (Mentioned)
- Joseph Danvers, Sr. (Mentioned)
- Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Hong Kong
- France (Only in flashback)
- Paris (Only in flashback)
- United States of America (Only in flashback)
- Monster Island (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Death of Ms. Marvel: Part 2 of 3"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ms. Marvel Vol 2 36 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Ms. Marvel series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.