Mutant or Mutants, in comics, may refer to:
- Mutant (Marvel Comics), one of the main causes for super-powered characters in Marvel Comics, as well as a number of titles, groups or characters:
- Brotherhood of Mutants, also called the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, a supervillain group led by Magneto and Mystique
- Fall of the Mutants, a 1987 X-Men storyline
- Mutant 2099, Chad Channing, a character from the Marvel 2099 universe
- Mutant Force, a supervillain group, also called the Resistants
- Mutant Liberation Front, a supervillain group
- Mutant Massacre, a 1986 X-Men storyline
- Mutant Master, a supervillain and member of Factor Three
- Mutant Zero, a superhero connected to the Initiative
- Mutant X (comics), a fictional universe in Marvel Comics
- New Mutants, a superhero team that is an offshoot of the X-Men
- Metahuman, the DC-equivalent of Marvel's mutants and mutates
- Mutants (DC Comics), a fictional street gang
- Mutants (Judge Dredd), people changed by the radiation from the Atomic Wars
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, four fictional teenaged anthropomorphic turtles named after Italian Renaissance artists
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.