Appearing in "Getting Even"Edit
- The New Mutants
- Ralph, Mikey, Mary and Ann - students at the Massachusetts Academy
- New York
- Green Mountains
- an old Vermont estate
- Green Mountains
- The Cyberiad system - (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Getting Even"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Empath did not force Tom Corsi and Sharon Friedlander into depression, quite the contrary. He inflamed their passions to the highest possible degree. While under his influence they lived in ecstasy over every sensation. Their resulting depression is a combination of shame for their behavior and withdrawal pains.
- The machine used by Emma Frost to find mutants is called the Cyberiad System and is a low-end analogue of Professor Xavier's Cerebro]] (and later Cerebra) mutant location computer. It apparently does not require telepathy to operate like Cerebro as the Hellions - none of whom are telepathic - can clearly access it to track Empath.
- Catseye mentions Illyana's scent is a "nasty stink". It isn't a far cry to assume what she smells is the Limbo atmosphere and that it has a stench akin to Nightcrawler's teleportation dimension.
- "The Lord of Demons" is most likely some conjuring of Illyana's rather than Dani's as it resembles not only Illyana's Darkchylde incarnation but also the former ruler of Limbo, Belasco.
- The kids at play assume the roles of X-Factor members and "hunt down" mutant quarry. This story takes place at a time when X-Factor were posing as mutant eliminators in an effort to protect them subversively.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Mutants Vol 1 43 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New Mutants series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The New Mutants at Wikipedia
- The New Mutants at Marvel Subscriptions
- The New Mutants series index at Comicbookdb.com
- The New Mutants series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- The New Mutants series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 02/15/2010
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.