Appearing in "The Man from Room X"Edit
- X-Corporation (First appearance)
- Ao Jun (Only appearance; dies)
- John Sublime (First appearance as John Sublime)
- U-Men (First appearance)
- Jan (First appearance)
- Biro (First appearance)
- Harriot (First appearance)
- Unnamed female Chinese insectoid mutant (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed female Chinese laser-handed mutant (Only appearance; dies)
- Other unnamed Chinese mutants (Only appearance; dies or corpses)
- Hong Kong
- Amsterdam (Mentioned)
- Mumbai (Mentioned)
- Melbourne (Mentioned)
- Kuwait (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Man from Room X"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Risque was killed by John Sublime and his U-Men, off-panel, and she would later be resurrected by Selene during Necrosha.
- Many defenseless children are horrifically slaughtered and vivisected at the expense of John Sublime's twisted view on mutation.
- This issue is the first appearance of the X-Corp, Xorn, John Sublime, Ao Jun, and the U-Men.
- This book is Marvel's first comic in widescreen format: "Marvelscope".
- Emma and Cyclops begin their telepathic affair in this issue.
- Other than her office in Hong Kong, Domino mentions X-Corp offices in Amsterdam, Mumbai and Melbourne.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New X-Men Annual Vol 1 2001 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New X-Men Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.