Appearing in "E is for Extinction (Part 1)"Edit
- Ms. Nova (First appearance)
- Bolivar "Uncle Bolly" Trask (Mentioned)
- Neanderthals (Deaths) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Homo sapiens (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- U.S. Government (Mentioned)
- New York
- Ecuador (First appearance)
- Colombia (Mentioned)
- Albuquerque (Mentioned)
- G73 helicopter
Synopsis for "E is for Extinction (Part 1)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Part 1 of 3 (story arc).
- First issue written by Grant Morrison. This and the following issues have the title changed from "X-Men" to "New X-Men". Not to be confused with the students of the Academy X also called New X-Men.
- This issue features the first appearance of the Beast's more bestial features which are the result of the Secondary Mutation that X-Treme X-Woman Sage perceived in X-Treme X-Men #3.
- Cyclops suggests that the Sentinel attack in Australia may have been from "rogue machines left over from the mutant witch hunts a few months back." 
- Beast and Logan notice some tension between the married couple Jean and Scott.
- The X-Men are wearing, for the first time, their paramilitary uniforms instead of their super-heroes costumes.
- This issue is also the first appearance of Ugly John, the Wild Sentinels and the mutant detector Cerebra.
- Even though Emma Frost is shown on the cover, she is not in this issue. She will later be shown, and later join the team of X-Men also.
- This issue is the first appearance of Cassandra Nova and Donald Trask, although neither of their first names are revealed in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New X-Men Vol 1 114 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Operation: Zero Tolerance
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.